Thursday, January 8, 2009

For My HCHSers... In Memory of Adam Bierbauer ♥

i lost my brother August of 2007... while it wasnt under the same circumstances- loss equals loss. death equals death. Hampton Christian, we can make it through this. Do not EVER lose hope. Jesus Christ can break the same chains holding you down that held Adam back. In the name of Jesus, we (CHILDREN OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD) have the power to cast out demons! Even the little tiny ones that whisper LIES in our ears... the same lies that killed our brother. We are EVEN more than conquerors. We have been REDEEMED from the hand of the enemy. We have been DELIVERED from the powers of darkness. We are excersizing our AUTHORIY over SATAN. We are above only and NEVER beneath. We are bringing all evil thoughts into CAPTIVITY. Hampton Christian, we are STRONG IN THE LORD AND THE POWER OF HIS MIGHT!!! we have the power through Jesus Christ to BREAK and ANNIHILATE every sort of chain holding God's kids in bondage. Lets stop talking about making a change... Lets take some ACTION.


hopefully some of these verses will encourage you.... :)

Isaiah 43:2
"When you go through deep waters,
I will be with you.
When you go through rivers of difficulty,
you will not drown.
When you walk through the fire of oppression,
you will not be burned up;
the flames will not consume you."

1 Thessalonians 4:13-14
"And now, dear brothers and sisters, we want you to know what will happen to the believers who have died so you will not grieve like people who have no hope. For since we believe that Jesus died and was raised to life again, we also believe that when Jesus returns, God will bring back with him the believers who have died."

Matthew 5:4
"God blesses those who mourn,
for they will be comforted."


Isaiah 41:10
"Don’t be afraid, for I am with you.
Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you.
I will hold you up with my victorious right hand."

Psalm 119:50
"Your promise revives me;
it comforts me in all my troubles."

Isaiah 49:13
"Sing for joy, O heavens! Rejoice, O earth! Burst into song, O mountains! For the Lord has comforted his people and will have compassion on them in their suffering."

Isaiah 61:1-3
1 The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is upon me,
for the Lord has anointed me
to bring good news to the poor.
He has sent me to comfort the brokenhearted
and to proclaim that captives will be released
and prisoners will be freed.
2 He has sent me to tell those who mourn
that the time of the Lord’s favor has come,
and with it, the day of God’s anger against their enemies.
3 To all who mourn in Israel,
he will give a crown of beauty for ashes,
a joyous blessing instead of mourning,
festive praise instead of despair.
In their righteousness, they will be like great oaks
that the Lord has planted for his own glory.

Revelation 21:4
"He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain. All these things are gone forever.”

1 John 4:4-19 is really good too :)
Psalm 139 has also always been an amazing comfort.

two good songs:
zero by hawk nelson
smiling down by pillar

*they may not be your type of songs- but they speak the same reality we are living right now.

i love you all. even the ones i have never told you so... i hold you all so close to my heart. i love you soooo much.... so much. EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome.
God has gifted you and given you vision. Continue to share your hope in the promises of God & His Word with others.

Love you Chelsea, Thank you.

Anonymous said...

your blog entry is just great. adam will always be remembered...
the verses did help :)
thank you.

Chelsea said...

hey guys, thanks for the comments :) you should tell me who you are though! next time click "name/url" when you leave a comment and just type your name in so i know who im getting a message from =] thanks for the encouragement though!! love you- whoever you are ;)

Anonymous said...

Chelsea,
Wow. I love what you wrote and the verses you choose.
You so brave. :)
sending you hugs ...

Margie said...

Strong words of life & truth are contained in the power of the gospel of Christ!

It is the lie of the enemy that says God has no plan nor purpose for them!

Only God can & will take what the enemy has expected for evil and TURN it for good which will be for the saving of many lives.

May the status quo be broken at HCHS and the spirit of lthe living God breathe a fresh passion for life in Him.

I now read scriptures with the word 'hand' in them in a new light. What's in our hand is something that can be given to another. What's in our hand can also be words that we write (or type) with our hands. Words that will be used by Him to bring healing, deliverance and reconciliation.

Prov 3:27 Do not withhold good from them to whom it is due, when it is in the power of your hand to do so.

Psalm 144:1 Blessed is the Lord my strength, who teaches my hands to war and my fingers to fight. you for your post. I am praying for you.

May He continue to unwrap your gift of writing and position you for His purpose.

Thank you for your post. I'm praying for you.

Writing for eternity,
Margie Roth

Anonymous said...

Dear Chelsea,

The Gift of writing is exactly what you have been given. You are the second young person I have come across that has talent that truly baffling. I too went to Hampton Christian High School and now my young niece is a student there as well. I was very saddened to hear of the loss of your dear friend and brother in Christ, Adam. However, I think your words are a comfort and a challenge for all of the students there at the High School.
Continue in your writing, what a blessing you will be for others if you carry this out. I look forward to watching your blog and hearing your words of Wisdom for ALL of us.