Monday, March 1, 2010

what a caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls a butterfly ♥

hey God...
it's pretty cool that You want me.
and love me.
and it's even cooler that You know im not good enough, but You still treat me like i am.
thanks for telling me that in the car today.
and thanks for holding off all that traffic on oyster point today until after i passed through.
i really appreciate that.
and thanks for the job.
You are the greatest... like for real.
You're so great, i wanted to make a blog for You so everyone else can be reminded of how great You are. cause You deserve it.
thanks for being in control of everything.
thanks for holding me through everything thats gone on the past 17.5 years.
and thank you for letting me go through it all. it's taken a lot to get to that point to thank you for all of that.
but i see Your point now.
a caterpillar doesn't become a butterfly in a day...
neither does a flower bloom from its seed in an instant...
it's all a process.
and im so thankful for the situations You allowed to take place in my life.
i really am grateful.
and im okay with not knowing completely why You did some things...
(not that You need me to be okay with them:)
im sure there will be more challenges soon.
but it's that struggle of the butterfly fighting its way out of the cocoon that makes its wings strong...
so take me through this metamorphosis.
how could i have asked You to mold me and expect You to just snap Your fingers and have it done?
You gave me opportunities to be molded... and i see it now.
good idea.
You're alright i guess.... :P
help me to be thankful in every circumstance... even as the circumstance is happening.
and help me to remember that i am worthy of receiving Your love... and loving You in return. i am good enough. i am good enough. i am good enough. You call me Your own. and You would never settle for less than pure and lovely. i am pure and lovely. because You say i am. i think i got it...
thanks for that.
anywho.
i love You... thanks for amazing me.
-Your Beloved

1 comment:

smidgenswife said...

i love you chelsea bear...

jesus has made a beautiful work in you...