Wednesday, April 21, 2010

7 days...

aghhhhh.

7 days.... i miss carter.

But im thankful for what i have. and im thankful for Jesus' love through the last 2 and a half years or so... I'm thankful that Carter is with Jesus and im thankful that Silas gets to experience life too. They both got a chance (: and im surrendering all my fears of future loss to the cross, cause i know everything is in His hands. everything He allows is for a purpose and that purpose is "not for harm"... but it is good. His plans are good. haha maybe bitingly painful, but good.


"Don’t be afraid, I have rescued you. I have called you by name; now you belong to Me. When you cross deep rivers, I will be with you, and you won't drown. When you walk through the fire, you won't be burned
or scorched by the flames. I am the Lord, your God, the Holy One of Israel, the God who saves you. I gave up Egypt, Ethiopia, and the region of Seba in exchange for you. To Me, you are very dear, And I love you. That’s why I gave up nations and people to rescue you." (isaiah 43:1-4)


No comments: