Wednesday, April 14, 2010

um. yes.

ummm. i've been bugged about my lack of blogging this past month............................... (*cough sarah mortazavi)............. but i really dont know what to talk about. i get bored with those oooo i want chick fil a and aghhh im on restriction posts. but yea.

bbutttttttttt yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

thats all i can think of at the moment. maybe posting this will give me a blog-itch and i'll start back up soon. i just dont have much time now with work and soccer and mr. jacob dryden (who is, by the way, perfect for me and absolutley incredible:)....... so yea.

thus ends another boring post...

1 comment:

Sarah Mortazavi said...

I'm honored to have been mentioned in a post by my blog-hero :)
And I love the flowers, by the way. The new layout is BEAUTIFUL!