Friday, December 24, 2010

to know Him intimately

i havent forgotten about my blog, it's just my heart has been in such an interesting state that i havent been able to sort out my thoughts... if i can't figure it out in my head, how am i supposed to make it come together on a blog??

i really think it might be time to terminate this whole blog thing anyways... i think i personally am too self centered with it, and i dont want to be too personal on here.

i am in a season where i am learning to be with God and share with Him my thoughts and desires... i dont want to talk ABOUT Him the way i have and not talk WITH Him in the same manner. the Lord is one by one turning the hearts of His people back to Him... however, the enemy continues to throw darts through the doors we have open to evil, and is only more threatened as the Kingdom of God prevails. i want to be stronger, and i want to defend the name of Christ... but how is one to do this if they don't know who they are defending. This is the season i am in... to know Jesus intimately and fall more in love with Him. i will know Him in a powerful way for myself.

No comments: