Thursday, January 3, 2008

he used to be my sunshine... always making me smile when skies were grey...

i feel like i am losing another brother.

my relationship with jon is horrible... and it hurts so bad.

i am trying to be the mature one and respect his feelings but he keeps disrespecting me. he treats me like i am a little kid he would pick on at school.

he's a flippin bully.

i just want our relationship to be back to the way it was this summer.

its not just him annoying me. its deeper.

it hurts so bad.

just last night he was trying to start an arguement and i just kept asking him "why?" and "is this worth it?" and "whats wrong?" i finally gave up when he missed the option that the reason i was asking that was deeper than he thought. so i threw my toothbrush across the bathroom and it slammed against the shower really hard. and thankfully i didnt get in trouble.

but still i feel like i am losing a potential good relationship with jon. i am losing yet another brother, a friend.

i would think that we would have grown closer through everything we have been through together... i guess not.

No comments: