Thursday, August 5, 2010

amor vincit omnia.

the sun in the sky has already set, but the glow in your eyes and the light of your smile is enough to brighten even a stormy night. the distance changes nothing, though i miss you... mountains and seas could be placed between us, but the memory of your warm arms, the memory of your soft hands, the memory of your sweet embrace in the sourest of life seasons- nothing could come between my heart and it's undying and unchanging love for you. mistakes will erupt, and tension will arise... but love conquers all. i will never let go, even if the rope is thin and my hope is shaken- my heart is bent towards you, broken and whole, hurting and healed. my heart is for you. the past casts no negativity, and present passes on future hope- as we learn and understand this beauty, this gift. i will always be loyal, faithful, and trustworthy, because you are mine. and i am yours. my allegiance is dedicated to you and i would never betray you. i am so full of love for you, i want to give you everything. you are my desire, my everything. "the best thing i could give you is YOURSELF. because i want to give you the world, but to me- you are the WORLD." my passion, my everything, my love... ♥