Wednesday, July 21, 2010

update.

  • i work 40 hours a week.
  • i changed my mind one last time and am going to Bethel College through Bethel Temple.
  • i am so tired.
  • i am going to TN with jake to visit a church his former worship paster is at, where they have an internship he might be interested in doing in the winter possibly.
  • we're gonna hit up nashville while we're there, and that makes me super excited.
  • i miss hanging out with my friends a lot, but it seems im always at work. or my free time comes last minute when i find out the day before if im working or not, and its too late.
  • my car keeps breaking. the seatbelt broke and i got a friend to fix that for free after i bought the BILLION dollar part. and now my door is broken. i cant get in or out... and i was supposed to get it inspected the day that it broke. im super happy about that........................ =/
  • my little brother Jon is back in town from ROTC camp and i have to sleep in my room again, which isnt fun cause the temperature is not as comfortable... and neither is my bed.
    yea, that's it for now.
  • i feel so busy, but all it is- is work.
  • that's it for now, not a very lengthy or interesting list. just life. and it feels good for me to have it all spelled out and out right in front of me... it helps sort it out in my head, kinda.
  • good night!! ♥